Friday, January 29, 2010

M is for Me



I am...
a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter,
a niece, a cousin, a friend.
I am a partner, a student, a young girl, and a grown woman..

I am confident and scared,
terrified and excited.
I am loving and caring,
thoughtful and hopeful.
I am sick and tired.
I am shy and friendly,
careful and careless.
I am broken and whole..

I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead..

I am hard working and determined,
but a little scared on the inside.
I wish on stars and dream my dreams.
I pray to God and cry my tears.

I smile on the outside, while I'm dying on the inside.

I listen to others who won't listen to me.
I walk on eggshells, I walk on fire..
I believe in passion, but not true love.
I love you and I push you away.
I want you but not so close..

I am everything and nothing all at once.
And all I want is for you to love me..




No comments:

Post a Comment